welcome finance

sanpez
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi someone else who has been reading all this with interest. Can you tell me where I find details of the insurance company Got a car from Welcone august 06 all the usual stuff on it PPI Gap Breakdown etc Gap and Breakdown are with AXA but have no details on the PPI insurance. Have written to the FOS about ppi just been allocated someone after 1 year of waiting [should have come here first]

Any help greatly appreciated.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks have been reading with interest must admit a bit confused but will keep reading and watching this link. Should I not send asking for details about the insurance or just wait and see what develops

can I ask a question if the FOS uphelds the fact that Welcome sold the PPI correctly can you still take the matter further yourself? The person at the FOS who is dealing with my case said at the start that he has dealt with many cases and has always gone in Welcome's favour

can I ask a question if the FOS uphelds the fact that Welcome sold the PPI correctly can you still take the matter further yourself? The person at the FOS who is dealing with my case said at the start that he has dealt with many cases and has always gone in Welcome's favour

Hi Sanpez,

Its basically upto the seller to justify correct sales practise. Its not upto you anymore. Here is a very interesting article posted today on BBC site.

BBC NEWS | Business | Loan insurance complaints rising

FOS are holding up 90% of claims these days. It wasnt like this 4-5 months back. There is huge pressure on the FOS by the FSA to get this sorted out and send a stern message to banks and lenders.

Stewie

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

sanpez,

interesting comment from the fos

"We have reported our concerns about some firms who seem to be systemically and deliberately mis-handling complaints"

I can think of the company they have in mind!

I hope this isn't true, but the gossip on the shareholders' forum is that Cattles will survive with a massive restructure ie. cutting the 250 odd branches to between 5 and 10 :( why won't they just DIE?????

Welcome and Cattles cannot survive when they are going to be facing criminal charges and fraud investigations - not a chance in hell

I have been reading through all my paperwork, after I compained to welcome about the misselling of the PPI plus gap insurance andall the other rubbish they add on, the letter I got back from them states " with regards to your gap insurance this is a single payment made at the beginning of the agreement as your second payment. This is non refundable and no interest is charged on this product ......

When I look at my statement of price:-

Insurance Loan Policy Terms Price Interest Total

Breakdown in Months inc IPT Payable

Payment Protection 48 1785.47 1357.09 3142.56

mechanical

breakdown 24 600.00 456.00 1056.00

emergency recovery

GAP 48 300.00 228.00 528.00

Please can someone assure me I am not going crazy and that there is interest on the gap insurance even though there letter states they do not charge interest????

just read what I typed sorry garbled will try again

Payment Protection 48 mths £1785.47 price £1357.00 interest

Mechanical breakdown 24 months £600-00 price £456.00 interest

Gap 48 months £300-00 price £228-00 interest total payable £528-00

yet they state in their letter no interest is charged on gap insurance ???

I have sat and done my figurers over and over again but they do not make sense. They pull numbers out of the air and stick them through a childs till!!!!!

The only way I can find out for certain is with the sar stuff when it comes back.

My head is thumping. I know eactly how much money I have given them. They say I have arrears, but think I have managed to work out they have charged me £800+ in charges!!

The can jump now until its sorted.

The shortfall is an insurance that covers outstanding finance if the car is totaled.

I have 2 years in my head from some where on that.

check your shortfall insurance and see if they have charged insurance on it as I have letter from them saying there is no interest charge but they have clearly charged me interest on this

Sanpez I have been charged interest on the shortfall, my agreement is the same as Roms. (with different numbers)

I will scan my letter in which clearly states that there is no interest on this product

San has it in black and white no charge on product. We have interest charge for insurance products in black and white. I assume that means we can put the account into dispute and tell them to jog on.

I do not want anything back from them, equally do not want to give them any more either. They have had plenty already.

San has it in black and white no charge on product. We have interest charge for insurance products in black and white. I assume that means we can put the account into dispute and tell them to jog on.

I do not want anything back from them, equally do not want to give them any more either. They have had plenty already.

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY THIS CAR HAS COST ME 5K IN REPAIRS NEW ENGINE 2 NEW CLUTHES AND FLY WHEELS ETC.... THIS LIST GOES ON. I'M A DRIVING INSTRUCTOR THATS WHY ALL THE CLUTCHES (INCASE YOUR WONDERING)

Sanpez/pick What Does This Mean For Us Then Guys? Gonna Scan Booklet For Post Now! I'll Probably Be Doing It Until Tomorrow Night!

can you explain how i get it from photobucket to here in easy terms the letter i posted came out big and i dont think that is the correct way

can you explain how i get it from photobucket to here in easy terms the letter i posted came out big and i dont think that is the correct way

HEY SANPEZ THIS IS ROCKET SCIENCE TO ME BUT I COPY AND PASTE THE DIRECT LINK! IS THIS WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE?

POST EXPLAINED TO BIDDY65 EARLIER HOW TO DO IT. I'LL CHECK BACK AND SEE

SANPEZ FOUND IT! IS THIS ANY USE

Google Photobucket

Deleate Personel Details But Leave In The Figures

Use The Upload Link With Out Thumbnails

Romulus I will wait till you have tried and when my duaghter gets home she is more technically minded than me, have put copy of the ltter on already but want to scan my agreement in for someone to have a look at, have got complaint lodged with FOS about PPI but it is the interest charged where they say they do not charge interest. Just want to make sure it is not me as the more I read the more confused I get!!!!!

Romulus I will wait till you have tried and when my duaghter gets home she is more technically minded than me, have put copy of the ltter on already but want to scan my agreement in for someone to have a look at, have got complaint lodged with FOS about PPI but it is the interest charged where they say they do not charge interest. Just want to make sure it is not me as the more I read the more confused I get!!!!!

Just tried another agreement there which I found easier! Do you have the image up on photobucket?

• Haha 1